Well, mainly because it's an assignment. I'm thinking it may turn in to a great way to purge all things Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD) that I tend to think about during each quarter. We've now only finished week one - technically week 0.5 - and my brain is already flooded with so many things to think about and decide on and add to my to-do list. So what topics might a reader of my blog find in the future? Well to start I feel like I have to start thinking about which route I will take next year in terms of thesis, comps, paper that isn't a thesis but generally turns out basically being a thesis. (I know this seems way out there in the future, but welcome to my brain) Then there's the day to day report writing and reflecting that will take place in this program, I'm sure I could share about this. The impact the next two years of CSD will have on my social and personal life will likely be an easy topic. Blogging may turn in to a way to keep friends and family informed about what exactly I'm doing here at school all the time. The possibilities are endless really - even if the topic has to relate back to CSD.
I love to read a few blogs - mostly they are written by friends and family. Being the writer is very different however; this makes me feel a little exposed and vulnerable so we'll just have to see how this goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so glad you were assigned this! I've been missing seeing you in my life and now that you are on here... its a great way to stay connected to people you like.
ReplyDeleteAnd I like you!
I hope your adventures with CSD will be great.
Hey Tish, well, one more thing to do, eh? I think this will be pretty cool, not only for you to be able to look back and see how far you have travelled but for everyone else to keep up with what you are up to. You are an excellent writer and I look forward to seeing where this goes. and yes, being your mom probably makes me a little biased but hey, what are moms for. xoxo
ReplyDeleteTish~
ReplyDeleteI am excited to have some semi day to day contact with you! I have missed you dearly. I am looking forward to being one of your followers. You've really bloosmed into a wonder young lady; Love you like crazy! Faith.... we can be biased together:)
kisses!
Hola fellow blogger:)
ReplyDeleteI like your blog... that's all!